Workers’ Solidarity was the Magazine of the Workers Solidarity Federation, published from 1995 to 1999. In total, 8 issues were published.
Contents of Volume 3, Number 1
- Class struggles in Africa: Workers on the move in Zimbabwe
- Governements new economic stratergy: “Employment and redistribution “- or a kick in the teeth?
- Higher education- Government cuts exclude the poor
- IMF and World Bank: Get out of Africa!
- Workers Solidarity study series: Stealing from the poor-“Free Market” policies = Bosses’ tool
- What anarcho-syndicalists believe: Breaking imperialism’s chains
- Anarcho-syndicalist History:Anti-Imperialist Struggles
- International anarchist/syndicalist news
- SPAIN: Victory to the CNT
- BELORUSSIA: Protesters Arrested
- POLAND: Massacre Remembered
- CANADA: Anarchists Raided
- Workers fight back across the world
[above links take you to the old WSF archive pages at