Workers’ Solidarity was the Magazine of the Workers Solidarity Federation,
published from 1995 to 1999. In total, 8 issues were published.
Contents of The poor must take back the Land
(Volume 2, Number 2, Third Quarter 1996)
The land question is a burning issue relevant to millions of poor and working- class Black people. We say: don’t wait for the government! The poor must seize the land.
- Solidarity With Immigrants
Last year alone 157,084 people were deported from South Africa. These people lost their homes, their jobs, their belonging. Families were split up.
- The Poor Must Take Back The Land
The land question will be the site of massive struggle in the future. Since 1652, the colonial and apartheid governments have dispossessed the indigenous people of the land in favour of rich White farmers
- Struggle for Free and Democratic Education Continues
During the first 6 months of this year we have seen students from all over the country take up the battle against their administrations
- International Anarchist News:
– Anarchist Students Jailed In Greece
– Anarchist Students Win in Australian Election
– Swedish Trade Union Stays Anarchist- Syndicalist
– Repression Against German Anti- Fascists
– Anarchist Report From Lebanon.
- Understanding and Defeating Racism
Racism developed alongside capitalism and the modern State since these emerged 500 years ago. It justified the conquest, slaughter and enslavement of indigenous people in the Americas, Asia and Africa
- Anarchist Anti-Racism in Action
The theorist- activist founders of Anarchist Syndicalism were anti- racist revolutionaries
- A New World In Their Hearts
The 19th of July marked the 60th Anniversary of the Spanish Revolution. For a brief time, capitalism and the State was replaced by solidarity, mutual aid, and respect for others
- Women in The Spanish Revolution
- Women’s Liberation and Anarchism: A Complementary Partnership
- Working and Poor Women Unite Against Oppression
- Call For Solidarity: Writer, Unionist In Nigerian Prison
- Are Employed Workers and Unions an “Elite” ?
- International War Against the Poor
- Why I Am An Anarchist
[above links take you to the old WSF archive pages at flag.blackened.net]