Workers’ Solidarity was the Magazine of the Workers Solidarity Federation, published from 1995 to 1999. In total, 8 issues were published.
Contents of Volume 2, Number 1
- No to Privatisation!
- Looking Back: The 1995 Municipal Workers Strike
- Partial Victory for Mumia Abu Jamal
- Farrakhan: No Solution for Black Workers and Poor
- What Anarchist Syndicalists Believe: Unions and Revolution
- History of the Anarchist- Syndicalist trade Union Movement
- No Justice No Peace! London Youth Tackle Racist Cops
- Kronstadt 1921: The Third Revolution
- Fight Squatter Evictions
- International News- International Anarchist Conference
- Swazi Unions Demand Democracy
- Transform the Universities and Technikons
[above links take you to the old WSF archive pages at