Workers Solidarity was the Magazine of the Workers Solidarity Federation, published
from 1995 to 1999. In total, 8 issues were published.
Contents of Volume 1, Number 1
- 1994 Elections: A Massive Advance for the Struggle in South Africa
- The Student Struggle
- Germany – May Day: Riots Against Oppression
- Nigerian Anarchists resist the Dictatorship
- Anarchism Today
- The Revolutionary Anarchist Tradition
- No Solidarity with Police Strikers!
- Boycott the Elections
- Winnie’s Dismissal: An Attack on Struggle?
[above links take you to the old WSF archive pages at flag.blackened.net]